Tuesday, April 26, 2011

U - V - W - X - Y - Z

OK I guess this is technically throwing in the towel but one must prioritize! I am Unbelievably busy with work right now so doing a daily post is just to much. Vanessa is teething so every Waking moment I am booked! I wish I were an X-men with super powers of keeping one kid from startling the other up by Yelling. That would at least help at night. But life is a Zoo and I love it, thanks for joining me on the A-Z challenge next week we will go back to our regular schedule!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes real life is just far more important than blogging, clever use of the remaining letters !

    RJRdaydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your use of the last letters! I skipped quite a good few days in there myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very industrious towel. No shame there at all.

    ReplyDelete