Friday, April 22, 2011

Ridiculously Rude RN Raising Rotten Runt

REALLY? I was nearly floored today (well yesterday since I published this late) when I pick up my kids from the sitter to find out that the mother of the twins that also go there left angry because Maise scratched her sons face. Hum, normally I would understand except for the fact that in less than just one week my kid came home with a bite mark on her arm followed by a bite mark on her face. This little boy I have witnessed being aggressive, smacking and hitting at other kids. I never said anything about the bite mark because they are kids. Kids rough house and play hard sometimes, in my opinion I just didn't think it was worthy of stopping the presses.

My sitter said that the woman seemed mad at her and not Maise. Still it upset me because I think my sitter is golden! I love her and more importantly the girls love her. We could not be happier with the situation so I guess it bugs me that someone would. Ok RANT over - I feel much much better!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I know how aggravating that could be! I use to be a daycare teacher, so I've seen both sides of the fence. Parents can be crazy! They let their little sweet pea dish it out, but can't take it when another kid puts them in their place!

    ReplyDelete