Friday, April 15, 2011

Long Day and Momma Mommmmm

Today's post is a 2’fer in the A-Z Challenge.

L is for LONG day and yesterday sure was. The next few weeks are incredibly draining with the big fundraising event I am helping to plan as well as the other fundraiser I am wrapping up. Yesterday I worked almost 10 hrs straight with no break. My choice but still, LOT's going on. Then it is home to maximize time with the girls! Come on May...that's when I get to slow down...ahhhh!

M is for MOMMA! Vanessa the MAGNIFICENT is now saying MOMMA, and not just a fluke, it seems to be her favorite word. Ok in all fairness it is her only word but so cool. This week has been huge! Not only has she been saying Momma and adding other syllables together; she is now finally rolling from tummy to back and starting to scoot. She is right on target! Go Vanessa! You MARVOULUS girl!

***Sorry for not keeping up with all my new blog friends i promise to catch up when I finally slow down!

2 comments:

  1. It is such fun to watch all the little and big milestone that children go through. Gosh my boys are 16 and 15 and it seems like just yesterday they were doing the little things. Treasure every moment, this blog is a great place to do that!

    -MJ fellow A to Z blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those milestones are so lovely to see. Glad your little girl is on song:-)

    ReplyDelete