Friday, April 8, 2011

Go! Good Job! Get Out! Get it!

It is so funny listening to Maise use more words and phrases. Some things she picks up without help or coaching and it always impresses me. G is used a lot in our house; Maise is always telling one of us to Go! or Go away! it is usually Puddlestaking the heat but she knows the word go and when she wants you to go. (How interesting the have a sneak peek into her developing personality). She will say Good Job when she does good or if you do good. She is great at encouraging others. Get OUT! is very similar to go away but yes this is another favorite phrase of my “princess”. Get it is usually used after the word Maise. Just like Maise do it.... Maise get it. Vanessa while limited in vocabulary at this point does goo and gaa. Gee those are some good G words used by my great girls! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute, I like the go away, my 3 yr old Ben, always says go away Daddy (Daddy can be annoying) I like Nessa's goo and gas! I have to try that signature thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure it out let me know. When I click I get an error message.

    ReplyDelete