Monday, April 4, 2011

April's - A to Z Challenge

This was to have been Friday, April 1st post.

For the month of April I am participating in a challenge to write something to correspond with the letter of the day. Sunday is the only day off so starting April 1st (actually the 4th I started late) I will be posting 1x a day. After April I will be going back to once a week.

What I hope to get out of the challenge is the chance to discover new topics to write about. I am also hoping I can keep up. My goals for this challenge is to keep it family related. My extra goal will be to try and have my regular weekly post fit the letter of the day so I won't have to double post.

You can find more details on the challenge here: http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/2011/01/very-special-and-exciting-announcement.html

No comments:

Post a Comment