Thursday, March 31, 2011

There is a New Man in Town!

This week the Parylak's added a new family member to the mix. We had to! Joe was out numbered and we needed another man around to balance things out. During the week the girls and I went to Chuck E Cheese for a treat. Maise did such a good job at Chuck E Cheese and I had been thinking of getting a fish anyway so we decided to pop over to PetSmart and pick out a new friend. Maise is going to be in charge of feeding him, she already loves that she has a job. It has not even been a week and at dinnertime Maise will ask to feed her fish. I Love It! Now I can't wait till she can walk puddles, lol, slow down momma one thing at a time.

Allow me to Introduce Bo the fish!!!


Maise has been, hum? How shall I put this? OBSESSED with bunnies! She even got grandma Nancy to get her an early Easter Bunny on a random shopping trip. Silly Maise's a trixie rabbit! Maise really doesn't like to share her bunnies but Vanessa really wants to play bunnies. We tried and we tried but Maise was not sharing the fuzzy bunnies...so we found something else that would work. Check out Nessa and her bunny. Listen for the snort it is so funny!

( Ok this is where you should be watching a funny clip of Nessa and her rattle bunny. BUT NOOOOO! For some reason blogger is not letting me upload the video. But let me tell ya it is adorable. Hopefully I will be able to post it next week. )

 We also went out and got a new double stroller this week. Our old one was so heavy and big. I had been hunting for some time and finally found one I liked. To bad Joe was out of town to save himself but a decision had to be made. Blue? Red? or Pink? I debated each color but could not resist the pink. That's right we will be sporting a pink stroller this Spring and Summer! Joe said we will keep the blue one for when he is alone. Can't wait for the first trip to the zoo!




Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good double stroller! Bunnies are awesome! Wanted to let ya know that I'm doing this blogging challenege and thought maybe you'd be interested, many of the bloggers partaking are writers but I've come across some mommy blogs also: http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/p/sign-up-for-to-z-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa I think I will give it a shot:) I really enjoy doing my blog that sounds like a great challange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my daughters a snake when they were young--that's what they wanted. It was low maintenance, but kind of creepy to have around.


    Contrary to my usual practice of subscribing to comments, to save time during challenge I will not be doing so during April. If you want to respond to my comment , please email me directly from your email notification for the comment.
    Thanks.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete