Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's a Hat Party

This week we got to catch up on chill time. With Masie’s party over it was time for clean up. Clean up in our house usually has a bag or two of donations at the end. So in the spirit of spring-cleaning we got to it. Maise received many new toys and outfits so it was easy to weed through things. It does get easier to get rid of things after two kids wear them, but jeez Nessa slow down. It seems like I am getting rid of stuff weekly. She is getting big so fast.

Maise and Nessa have been playing so much. Nessa is a trooper to Maise's Wrath of Love. She just loves her sister so much she can’t stop hugging and kissing her.

Vanessa is turning over so fast now. Heaven forbid you laid her on her back. And of course it scares the daylights out of me with her face planted. But Maise did this for a while as well so I will just keep poking at her while she sleeps.

Not to many pictures to share from our adventures in cleaning but I do have some shots from our impromptu hat party we had during the week. You can also visit our craft blog to see the results of our flower painting project this week as well as a review on Crayola Tub Crayons.


 













The girls and I signed up this week to do the annual March of Dimes walk (please see my badge on the above right). This is something I have always done by myself (once w/ Melinda) but will be having the girls join me this year. This will not be Maise’s first charity walk but it is Vanessa’s so wish us luck!

Look who's learning to read

Have a Great Week!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute. Lovin the family pics in the previous post also, such a lovely family you have!

    ReplyDelete