Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just Jazzy on this A-Z Journey

Just this morning I wake up to an email from a fellow A-Z blogger http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html
awarding me a Beautiful Mommy Writer Award.

Beautiful Mommy Writer Award
received from
http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html 

This is so cool! I am a new blogger and have been having so much fun sharing The Adventures of Fish and Pants. It feels great to get recognition from other bloggers. Especially the ones that are already developed and successful. I joined the A-Z Challenge just for fun and to see if I could keep up daily. I knew going in it was an incredible opportunity to discover new and interesting blogs. But I really didn't grasp how many new friends we would all make along our journey. What jolly good fun!

Since today's letter is J I must bring up Juice. Wow I remember as a kid drinking so much more then they let kids drink these days. A lot of parents struggle with getting their kids to slow down on the stuff but I can't get mine to drink any. She will drink water but wants nothing to do with juice. I am not concerned because she eats fruits and veggies with out any hassle. I just find it somewhat strange that a kid does not like juice. I thought it was a given, but I guess that was just an error in judgment.

"Jake and the Never Land Pirates" would like to bid you farewell for this Tues-J! Check out Maise's new favorite:


                                       

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!I got an award too. Isn't it nice, even if it's not expected? I've been enjoying your blog. Your babies are adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you, keep at it! The boys liike that cartoon too (I kinda do too).

    ReplyDelete