Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh no you didn't!

Oh yes I did! Remember when I was talking about Maise needing a bang trim. Well my mom told me how easy it was and suggested a technique and yeah I tried it. Lol, the first day she looked kind of silly but the look grows on you. I am not counting this, as the first hair cut either this was just a bang trim. But I did save the tiny scraps.

Oh yes she (Nessa) did! Vanessa was caught standing and holding on to the side of the couch. She did not go anywhere but she sure was standing nice. She may walk as quickly as Maise. Let's see where the next couple of months take us.

Oh yes she (Maise) did! Maise is a big climber she has already made my heart stop when she attempted and masters the ladder. Well in less than like 5 seconds she scaled her high chair with the tray on. She got to the stop and stood steady on the very weak and unstable contraption. Oh My! Do I have my hands full! Oh she also learned how to use the play station remote to replay her Elmo's. Oh YEAH!!!!!!

Oh BTW keep your fingers crossed we are going to try and make it for bunny pictures tonight!

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness you have your hands full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brave for doing the bang trim! I've always been tempted to do it myself, but never tried! Oh boy when Nessa does start walking you're going to be one tired mommy!

    ReplyDelete