Saturday, June 25, 2011

Songs - Media Mayhem Day 1

How do you choose three of your favorite songs? For me it is a hard process as I have so many musical interests. I love so many bands, singers, and genre's that my mind has been swirling since signing up for the blog hop. I had to choose a theme for the songs first (which was a challenge in itself)! I have so many lists running around my brain and was going to post some of Maise's favorites but the on the way home last night it hit me as the radio played a song I have not heard in some time. Marilyn Mansons "The Beautiful People", what a great road song, I turned it up and drove home exaggerating the turns as I continued up the road. I love a good road song, one that makes the start of a long drive exciting and fun! So here are 3 of my favorite songs for hitting the road or driving fast to:


This next song was also the opening song for the movie Demon Knight. It was an awesome chase/crash scene and totally makes me feel charged behind the wheel.


And the last one is totally random but still awesome. Totally takes me back to my teen years and learning to drive:

                                  

Ok I chose road music as I have been traveling a lot the past couple of weeks. As great as road music is there is still no place like home! Catch ya guys tomorrow for day 2!

4 comments:

  1. Okay you surprised me, your serene green blog with gentle monochrome family shots hide your hard rocking persona well !! :0)
    Probably a little heavier than my normal personal choices, the second one of the three was my favourite having heard non of them before, I can seeing it being a good driving track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love picking out music for road trips, these are great choices. Just discovered your blog through the Hop, I love the title. It's nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...haven't heard any of these before but they sure get the blood pumping.
    visiting from the blog hop. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for taking time to stop by!

    ReplyDelete