Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day from Cincinnati

This past weekend the girls and I took Joe on a road trip for Father’s Day.  We headed out to Cincinnati, Ohio for a Reds v. Blue Jays game.  In our tradition each girl got to go to their 1st Baseball game on Father’s Day!  I believe both Maise and Nessa had a fantastic time.  They were amazing in the car for the 5/6-ish hours each way and were very cool at the ballpark.  Both girls made friends along the way - such smooth talkers.  Even I got to meet a friend along the way!  My locker partner from high school lives there and we met with her and her crew. It was the best! I loved catching up and meeting two of the cutest little guys in the whole world.   We had a very busy couple of days starting Thursday night with a pre-Father’s Day celebration with my dad and brother (Happy Father’s Day), and then Joe and I got to go to the Cubs v. Yankees game at Wrigley (What? What?), Saturday we headed out early and swam at the hotel (well Daddy and fishie swam), Sunday we were off to the ball park and dinner with friends and Monday a leisurely ride back home where we kicked up our feet and called it a night.
Happy father’s Day All…….

My first Cubs game in years!


Yeah Swimming!


Ok this was actually earlier this week but how cute in my rain monkey?


Caillou on the go! I love my laptop!


Nessa in a King size bed, lol, she was out!


Take me out to a ballgame!


















But it wasn't all smiles....


But mostly it was....


How cool was that? SUPERSTAR!

Have a great week!

This song is dedicated to Maise’s new friend Ben Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment