Monday, June 6, 2011

Well Shit!

Disclaimer: You will all be glad that I didn't post pictures!

So yesterday morning the girls and I got up slowly as we didn't have any morning plans.  Joe had left for work and left me my coffee...it was perfect! So relaxing! The girls were sitting together on the floor laughing and playing and I took the opportunity to check a quick email.  Well that's when I heard Maise say "Momma, Nessa Poo Poo."  I tell her I am on the way and seriously I was less than 3 feet away with the door open. But when I walk in I find that Maise was not calling to have me change Nessa she was calling out to inform me that she was changing Nessa.  I thought I had a mess when Maise found the powder - I will spare you details except that Maise had the one diaper off and one on the side and a baby wipe.  Poor Maise might of been alright if Ness was not such a spin and twirl kinda gal.  I give the kid credit she did pretty good.  What a fun Sunday!  

1 comment:

  1. I remember learning how to put on a diaper (cloth) when I was about 9. I got in trouble for not doing it right...The diapers always fell off my brothers and sister.

    ReplyDelete