Monday, June 27, 2011

I couldn't wait till Tuesday

Ok the blog hop is over and back to my favorite subject, MAISE AND NESSA! This weekend was an awesome way to wrap up my Spring/Summer break whatever you want to call it. We have keep ourselves busy just about every day for the past 2 weeks. This weekend we had back to back out door parties and they really took a toll on the girls. By bedtime last night they were done.

Here are some Splashtastic Pics from Steven's HS Graduation Party!




My Fishie sure loves the water! She had the best time splashing around with Uncle C. Those YMCA lessons really paid off this kid has no fear; check out some video of Maise jumping in and getting tossed like a she was a circus performer.

                                    
                                    
After all the splashing and fun it was time to eat Masie had a blast at the chocolate fountain. I learned that they are messy and a lot of work so we are going to scrap that idea for Nessa's party.


And the fun didn't stop there just as things started to settle down good ol'Uncle C. taught Maise to "HI YAA" and kick. She has been showing Nessa for the past 2 days....I'm going to get you brother! Special thanks to my wonderful cousins Kaitlin and Brittney for entertaining Nessa at the party you are FABULOUS! Also thank you Joanne and Tom for a rocking good time. And CONRATULATIONS Steven hope you enjoy college life!
Check out my hammies after the party in their matching outfits:





Let the good times roll...Sunday we had a 1st Birthday Celebration for our friend Hailey! She was an adorable little princess. My girls had a great time! There was a play pool and bikes, walkers, toys and chalk...woo hoo! The sun was a little hotter that day so we were feeling the "burn", but we made it out not to pink! Thank you Autumn, Jello, and Mom for hosting such a nice party. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hailey!








And to wrap things up check out our pics of the girls getting ready for Hailey's party. I had to get a picture of Nessa is the Red Cons even if they only were on for a minute. I can't believe we are already in size 4 shoes for her. She has a high arch, I was a little sad because we just skipped right over the 3's and I had so many cute shoes. Oh Nessa!






Have a great week everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Lisa says - That is sooooooooooooo cute. She enjoys your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It looks like everyone was having such a good time. :D

    ReplyDelete