Friday, July 8, 2011

Double Digits

Nessa Pants is 10 months today! “They” say time flies and “they” are right. I was just getting used to saying she was 9 months and I looked at the calendar and was like whoa! So I am pretty excited about that. It has been a busy week again over at the Parylaks; holidays, meet ups, school, work, and everything in between! Last Friday Joe and I got a night out (I know I can't believe it myself), we met with friends and saw Motley Crew and Poison in Tinley Park. It was a fantastic show! Tommy Lee's drum kit was on a rollercoaster; it was honestly one of the coolest props ever at a show.

It was the 4th of July weekend and Sunday we went to a party and pre fireworks show at a friend’s, Nessa did very well considering this was her 1st experience. That made me happy because it meant she could handle the big display the following day. We wrapped it up early and then Monday the 4th we just did our thing the 4 of us on the 4th! Nessa and daddy took an afternoon nap while Maise and Momma hit the parade. We walked to the corner and it was really nice just the two of us. After the parade we woke up the sleepy heads and had crab legs and steak on the grill. Not your traditional 4th of July food but like I said it was Nessa's 1st!

After dinner we hit the carnival and had an amazing time. This year Maise actually got to go on some rides. She had a ball! She was so happy and she even got to take a ride with daddy on the dragons! We watched the fireworks from the jump tent and it was just out of this world!

Awesome Holiday! Awesome time with my family! Awesome Weekend!









Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment