Monday, July 25, 2011

Just a quickie!

I have been pretty busy with all the extra reading and writing I have on my plate so please accept this weeks blog post in picture form. School has been going very well and I am proud to say I have 3 classes down (all A's) and think I have decided to go the thesis route! So that being said we may be going down to biweekly posts! Tomorrow I start class #4 so I am sneaking this one in early. We have big plans for the weekend so be sure to check back in next Tuesday!


<><>
I don't want to!

With the park to ourselves Nessa got to explore.

This kid and these looks she is so me.

Night Slides!
 With the weather so hot the past couple weeks we have been hitting the playground late.

It has even been to hot to swim, but that is no problem for this pool side beauty!

Nessa has been moving about, we have seen first steps!

Pooped! She put herself down for a nap. Looks snuggly!


Poor pants got tired after just 3 steps but those were some pretty cool steps!
 
My fishie is so smart she can usually do the whole poster but was a little excited showing off for Gram'mon and Uncle C!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment