Monday, June 27, 2011

Blogs - Media Mayhem Day 3



(Last day of the hop be sure to check in tomorrow for our regularly scheduled blog post.)



On this last day of the 3 day blog hop we are to select 3 blogs to share. I have chosen 3 entirely different blog’s each by women with whom I have met at different points in my journey of life.



The 1st is a blog by my old high school friend who is the next great children's illustrator! Her work is amazing and I am glad that I can say I knew her back then...I am even more grateful that I got to meet up with her again recently.






The 2nd is a blog by a woman I met some years later who does a little photography. She has done many projects that are fantastic including both of my girls’ newborn shots which brought me to tears.






The 3rd is a blog by a woman I met about three years ago when we were pregnant together with our 2 year olds. She is a mom who blogs about her life with 4 autistic children. I love the way she writes and shares her story.






Thanks for all that joined me on the blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm also in the blog hop... come visit me at RuthieTootieWishes, i am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part in this weekends blogging, I hope you will join us again if/when I do another.

    I have made an award for participants which can be found on my day 3 post, feel free to take one if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many blogs, so little time. I've enjoyed the past three days.

    ReplyDelete