Friday, June 3, 2011

1-2-3-4-5-6 Here I come!

Hiding go seek is Maise's new favorite game. Uncle C taught it to her and she thinks it is the COOLEST. She likes both hiding and seeking but is very demanding about the order. She will run up to you and say count and that means you are on. It is so funny when you are counting because when you start looking for her she runs right out. Guess she doesn't want the searcher to stress. When she counts you better be quick because she only gives ya till 6 or 10 and comes searching. She is pretty good at that part and actually likes a challenge. Maise has really been diggin' (literally) the sand box lately. Mom and dad finally got smart enough to bring our own shovel and bucket to the park.



Vanessa is crawling so well she will follow you from one point of the house to the other. It is awesome having her able to do that. She still is very clingy but I think her new found skills are going to do wonders in the confidence department. Vanessa is also well on her way to being a UFC Champion, THANKS JOE! Yep daddy has been teaching the girls to wrestle and Vanessa seems to be the girl with the upper hand. She has no fear and will go right for Maise when she is ready to play.



This week I learned why I love Ebay and I hate craigslist...well hate is strong but I really became aggravated with craigslist this week. I have done ebay many times for years now and never had the stress that I had last week selling baby items. These people were nuts, wanting pictures of the seams and such. They were calling daily to ask more and more questions. I was so done by Friday that I was ready to drop it all off in one full swoosh to the women’s center near work. But I took a deep breath and wound up making a little bit cash on the items my girls can't use and helped some families that really needed a good deal. I have been in my cleaning/organizing frenzy and was ready to let go. After the irritation with craigslist I went back to ebay and sold everything in record time with only one question..."Will I ship to Brazil?"...sure why the heck not! Clean simple business. I totally heart ebay. I can actually see some floor in my attic...I can't wait to fill it back up. NOT REALLY!



Sorry for the delay this week in posting but I really have a TON of stuff going on. I am looking forward at 2 weeks kind of-off, so that I can get some activities and pictures posted for all of you.



Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are so cute and funny! You made me kaugh when you said, "ship to Brazil, why the heck not"!

    ReplyDelete