Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tooth

Sorry A-z friends the end has got me sloppy. This should have been Saturdays post but hey it was a holiday weekend. Cut a girl some slack.

T is for tooth. The teeny tiny little front tooth that Nessa popped on Friday! Bye bye toothless smile my girl has her 1st tooth. Explains the recent sleepless nights. Go Nessa!

T is for toddler. I have one of those "typical" toddles! She is sweet and adorable and mean and crazy and loud. I love my Maise!

T is for truth. To be honest as much fun as A-z has been I will look forward to getting back to weekly posts. I made a commitment to finish but substance is starting to lack. The truth be told I will be glad when the challenge is over. Although I love my new A-Z friends!

That's all for T!

No comments:

Post a Comment