Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Early - Excited - Epidermis - Elmo

Oh it was EARLY when the kids woke up today. Nessa slept terribly up 3 times the last time being 5am. Then Maise was up at a 5:45am asking for candy in a bowl. Seriously? That so did not happen, but we compromised. All that compromising did nothing for the lack of sleep. Today should be interesting!

I am so EXCITED not only did we decide on a father’s day trip but our trip is turning into a meet up. I am so excited to be able to meet with my high school locker partner this June at the Cincinnati Zoo!! How cool is that? I can't wait! Not to mention I hear the zoo is EXCELLENT!

"Your EPIDERMIS is showing"...smart ass kids! Ever get that from someone when you where little?  It always drove me nuts! Makes me think; what kind of horror stories of playground hell will my poor girls come home telling? Kids are mean I have been an adult for so long I forgot that.

ELMO! Now we could not let E go by without mentioning the coolest 3 year old monster in the world. I would like to end today’s post with a Maise favorite:



Have a good day! Thank you and Welcome to my new A-Z friends!

2 comments:

  1. I want candy in a bowl! That is hilarious! We're going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kiddies and I have to say Elmo is my favourite Muppet.

    Fellow A-Z blogger
    RJRDaydreamer

    ReplyDelete