Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Catching Up with Meatball and Nestle

What an amazing week! I survived the Pancake Breakfast and now I have time with my girls again. The breakfast was a huge success and I would like to thank; my mom, Traci, and Heather for helping out at the bakery table, my mother in law for baking, my brother for coming out to show support and play games, and my cousins Candice, Gary, Eddie, and Heather for serving our guests. This was the most incredible experience! I was able to be part of every aspect of this event and learned so much. I can’t wait to tackle the project again next year. We really went in a positive direction and the results were very happy guests. I worked with a team to prepare for the event and I again am so excited that I was able to be part of something wonderful. For all those that missed it this year you are not going to want to miss next year! My mom won an American girl Doll, I won a family pack to Hollywood Park, Traci won something, and Candice won Cubs tickets…not a bad day.

The girls stayed home with dad on Sunday because the event was a little big for them to deal with at this point. I am excited and looking forward to the next event I can take them to for work because everyone wants to see how big they are getting. The next fundraiser is a small one and it is only a pick up but they will join me Saturday to pass out flowers then in August the will walk with me at the Austin Special Walk A Thon…I hope we can get them shirts in their sizes. Speaking of walks now that the Pancake Breakfast is over we can get back to focusing on our March of Dimes Walk for Babies!!

Our March of Dimes walk was supposed to be this Saturday but due to the plant pick up we had to reschedule for May 15 in McHenry. The girls will still join me and I am still pretty excited for Vanessa to make her first charitable effort. 

Vanessa has added dada, gaga, and caca to her vocabulary but momma is still her most used word.  Vanessa now has two bottom teeth in and Maise thinks that is enough teeth for a PB and J. Poor Joe nearly had a heart attack when he realized that Maise was sharing her sandwich with “Nesle”.

My “Meatball” Maise is a crazy nut she is a sneaky girl always trying to feed her sister. I am getting to the point of needing to separate them. Maise is so ready for preschool, Joe and I have started doing the research and Maise will be in school by Septmeber.  It is bitter sweet because I will miss our Lidia (babysitter) but I know it is best for Maise.

It is time to pack up old clothes again both of my babies are starting to bust at the seems we are getting crazy close to me having to buy clothes…I have been so spoiled by wonderful gifts and donations but they are finally getting out of those sizes. Watch out Visa Momma’s hitting the mall!

Now to catch you all up in photos:



Maise's Pirate Basket


Happy 1st Easter to Vanessa - Christine - and Charlie!!
(These kids are not going to be spoiled at all)



Momma and Vanessa


My sweet little Easter Bunnies!


Baskets For My Girls and their Cousins


The littlest baller

Look who is standing..

                          
                                                                           For Me?




 

Have a graet week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family! I’m so glad I found you through the A to Z challenge. I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Maise will have fun in preschool!

    ReplyDelete