Friday, May 13, 2011

Pete Da Butta

This week Maise named her little people; Ciselle, Buddy, Gordy, Goshi, Nicole, and Jo. it is so crazy I don't even know where she got the names from but we were sitting and playing with our friends and I asked what one of the girls name was and she said Ciselle without skipping a beat. We continued and I tested her to see if she remembered. The wild thing is she did remember which one was which and continues to call them by their new names.

Vanessa is rocking on those knees like a crazy girl. She is pushing all over the floor this girl will be full time crawling in less than two weeks. BET! She can already cover some major territory just pushin'...this is going to be one busy summer. She is still working on holding on to couches and such but not really making the effort to walk. When in her exersaucer she looks like she is free standing. Vanessa is a very strong girl; her big trick of the week is gliding off the couch feet first on her belly. It is very cute but the poor kid just can't figure out what to do once she lands.

Mothers Day Maise said "Happy Mommas Day, Mommy" and gave me a big huge. I am such a lucky woman. I was so excited that she did that. Really made my day; I got to wake up and enjoy a slow morning with my family; Joe ran out to grab us coffees and then we cleaned up the yard and planted cherry tomatoes and attempted to plant some flowers. I say attempted because Maise was determined to not let that happen. I had this wonderful idea about planting in her sensory table and she had a better idea...use it AS A SENSORY TABLE...Duh! MOMMA!

Check out our Mother's Day Planting Pictures at The Rainy Day Toddler!

My Mother's Day gift to me is a shiny new laptop. I am so excited I have never owned one. I feel like such a big girl. I can't wait to go use it in public, lol, look at me working on the go. (Nerd!) After our gardening adventure we ran out to pick it out. Boo Hoo I went home without it. But that was so they could hook it up for me and then as always my schedule got CRAZY and it is still sitting at Staples. I will pick her up tonight...WOO HOO!

This weekend is our MARCH OF DIMES WALK anyone that still wishes to donate can visit my donations page today!! We are almost at our goal, I thank all of those that have already contributed and urge the rest of you to join me in helping save lives!!

Oh yeah some of you may still be wondering what's up with the title of this blog post. Well let me clarify:

In Maise Speak Pete Da Butta means Peanut Butter...I am not normally a fan of baby talk but how cute is that? It is a pretty log word. Also this week we learned a new song - Sticky Sticky Bubble Gum. Cute song but cutter when sung by Maise...Sticky Sticky Bumblebum!

These are some pictures from Mother's Day of Maise washing her ride...




Have a Great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment