Thursday, August 11, 2011

Simply Mom

This week Maise has been experimenting with mom. She seems to be pretty impressed with her shortened version of mommy. This will save her so much time. It was weird, Joe looked up at me and was like is she just saying mom? Good thing is I think she will still be mixing it up for a while because I am not ready to not be good ol' mommy! Hey it is better than amber which is what she actually calls me when I pick her up from the sitter.

Maise, Nessa, Mommy (mom) and Daddy snuck off to the zoo. It was awesome! We only went for a bit but saw what we wanted to see. There was a little splash park up and running and Maise and Nessa got to cool off before we headed home. On the way into the park for the first time we played 1-2-3- jump and swung Maise like a monkey! It was so much fun and she initiated it. My big swinging monkey girl!


Nessa had fun at the zoo but was glad to be home chilling the most. Here she is snacking at her Mickey Mouse table. Oh that table brings me back to when Maise first started snacking there on her own. They sure get big fast. Nessa is so much like Maise sitting at that table enjoying her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. Ha, can't wait till they fight over the TV! I hope they like what I like...yeah right!

Have a great week!

1 comment: