Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What have we been up to you ask?

We experienced our 1st school lotto. We had lucky # 7 and actually got the location and schedule we wanted. Woo Hoo! It was a mind-blowing experience. Not only was I registering my 1st born (yeah I know dramatic) for school for the 1st time. I was also competing for a spot. Very Waiting For Superman! Well not that hard but still. I had to get a number a week ahead of time and gather the proper paperwork and physical and return a week later to have numbers drawn. You registered in the order you were called. It was more really for time slot but was a bit nerve racking as I sat not having my number called. But alas it was called and my park and time were still available. I also registered the girls for a music class and Maise for gymnastics in hope of maybe meeting some of her classmates early.


We have been doing a lot of arts and crafts. We have lots of purple paint to get through. Joe argues that the following picture on the right is not a foot but I swear it is. Right after that foot print went haywire I got a print of the same foot on my favorite pair of jeans. I do believe that was the 1st Pinerest injury ever!


And some more Pinterest fun...


Nessa is really good at coloring.
She is getting in to it way faster than Maise did.
Maybe we have an artist on our hands!



Below the girls create butterflies...




This one we call the Mrs. Lippy!
Stolen from Billy Madison and not Pinterest.
Thank you MRS. LIPPY!


Cleaning out the storage!
Look what we found!
Some of mommy's old toys.
My Precious!


This is a Target activity.
From the dollar section; they are paint an animal pots with grass seeds.
We will revisit when we see green.
So far Maise's looks pretty good but mine not so much...Still waiting on my 1st sprouts.



Oh and I got a tattoo!

And of course we have been hitting the gym.
Got to look good for summer.
DISCLAIMER: No children were hurt in the taking of this photo.
Machine was unplugged and the room was full of adults. 1:1 ratio!


Ok now your caught up...see ya after Maise's Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment